Additional gloss and protection
Our Korrek Pro Ceramic TFC product range is designed for car care professionals. It comprises top-of-the-range ceramic coating solutions and professional car wash products.
The next-generation Korrek Pro Ceramic TFC coating offers an alternative to the conventional car waxes. A single treatment provides additional protection for the car’s paintwork for up to several years. Manufactured in Berner’s factories located in Heinävesi in Eastern Finland, our Ceramic TFC products designed for professional use are based on decades of Finnish R&D in thin film coating technology.
- Our ceramic coating offers long-term protection for your car’s paintwork. It prevents scratches and protects against damage caused by UV radiation, bird droppings and dead insects.
- The paintwork is easier to keep clean and dirt comes off more easily.
- The paintwork gains more gloss and a deeper colour.
- The car does not require waxing while the coating offers protection.
- The Ceramic TFC treatment withstands hydrocarbon solvents and strong detergents better than car waxes and sealants. Particularly car washes designed for Nordic winters are harsh on car waxes. A single wash with a solvent may cause damage even to a high-quality wax applied by hand.
The Ceramic TFC coating adheres effectively to a thoroughly cleaned car surface, forming a thin protective film that repels water and dirt. The car’s glass surfaces can be protected with Korrek Pro Glass Coat. While a new car usually does not need mechanical paintwork repair, a used car almost always requires treatment before the coating can be applied. Contact your Korrek Pro service point for a free cost estimate.
Ceramic TFC coatings applied by Korrek Pro service points have several properties that are different from those of the Korrek Pro consumer products. The Ceramic TFC coatings last longer, create a thicker protective film on the paintwork and require a more challenging application method. An authentic Korrek Pro Ceramic TFC coating always comes with a certificate.